Science Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 4
- SOF's NSO is a renowned Science Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Logical Reasoning : Patterns, Alphabet Test, Coding-Decoding, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Geometrical Shapes and Solids, Ranking Test, Direction Sense Test, Days and Dates & Possible Combinations, Analogy and Classification.
- Science : Plants, Animals, Food and Digestion, Human Needs, Matter and Materials, Force, Work and Energy, Our Environment, Earth and Universe.
- Total Questions 35. First 5 questions carries 1 mark each, second 25 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 2 marks each.
- Total Marks : 40
Swastick Book Box integrates with NSO Class - 4 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB NSO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.