Science Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 6
- SOF's NSO is a renowned Science Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Logical Reasoning : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Science : Motion and Measurement of Distances, Light, Shadows and Reflections, Electricity and Circuits, Fun with Magnets, Our Environment (Water, Air Around us, Garbage in Garbage out), Sorting and Separation of Materials, Changes Around Us, The World of Living (Characteristics of Living Beings, Parts of Plants, Body Movements in Animals and Adaptation), Food and its Components, Fibre to Fabric.
- Total Questions 50. First 10 questions carries 1 mark each, second 35 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Total Marks : 60
Swastick Book Box integrates with NSO Class - 6 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB NSO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.