Maths Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 4
- SOF's IMO is a renowned Mathematics Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Generic Syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning : Patterns, Alphabet Test, Coding-Decoding, Ranking Test, Mirror Images, Geometrical Shapes and Solids, Embedded Figures, Direction Sense Test, Days and Dates & Possible Combinations, Analogy and Classification.
- Mathematical Reasoning : Numerals and Number Names, Number Sense (more than 4-digit numbers), Computation Operations, Fractions, Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Money, Geometry, Perimeter of Various Shapes, Symmetry, Conversions, Data Handling.
- Everyday Mathematics : The Syllabus of this section will be based on the Syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning.
- Total Questions 35. First 10 questions carries 1 mark each, second 10 questions carries 1 mark each, third 10 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 2 marks each.
- Total Marks : 40
Swastick Book Box integrates with IMO Class - 4 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB IMO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.