Maths Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 7
- SOF's IMO is a renowned Mathematics Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Logical Reasoning : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Mathematical Reasoning : Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Exponents and Powers, Algebraic Expressions, Simple Linear Equations, Lines and Angles, Comparing Quantities, The Triangle and its Properties, Symmetry, Congruence of Triangles, Rational Numbers, Perimeter and Area, Data Handling, Visualizing Solid Shapes, Practical Geometry.
- Everyday Mathematics : The Syllabus of this section will be based on the Syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning.
- Total Questions 50. First 15 questions carries 1 mark each, second 20 questions carries 1 mark each, third 10 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Total Marks : 60
Swastick Book Box integrates with IMO Class - 7 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB IMO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.