Cyber Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 5
- SOF's NCO is a renowned Cyber Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Logical Reasoning: Patterns, Analogy and Classification, Coding-Decoding, Geometrical Shapes, Mirror Images, Water Images, Embedded Figures, Direction Sense Test, Ranking Test, Alphabet Test and Logical Sequence of Words, Puzzle Test.
- Computers & IT : Input and Output Devices, Hardware, Software, Storage Devices, Memory –Primary & Secondary Memory, MS-Paint, Introduction to Multimedia, MS-Word (Paragraph formatting Using Paragraph group, Drop Cap, Document Views, Inserting Graphics-Pictures and Shapes, Clip Arts, Symbols, SmartArt, Multimedia Objects, Text Box, Inserting Header and Footer in a document and exploring its features), Introduction to MS PowerPoint Component of MS-PowerPoint window and its features, Inserting Graphics-Pictures and Shapes, Clip Arts, Symbols, SmartArt, Multimedia Objects, Text Box, Inserting Header & Footer and exploring its features, Running slide shows, Presentation Views), Internet, Computer Networks, Using Windows 7, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
- Total Questions 50. First 10 questions carries 1 mark each, second 35 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Total Marks : 60
Swastick Book Box integrates with NCO Class - 5 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB NCO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.