GK Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 5
- SOF's IGKO is a renowned General Knowledge Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Generic Syllabus:
- General Awareness : Our Body and Health, Plants and Animals, India and the World, Science and Technology, Environment and its Conservation, Language and Literature, Entertainment, Sports, Maths Fun, Life Skills (Moral Values, Flexibility, Emotional Intelligence, Decision Making, Team Work, Leadership, Time Management), Current Affairs.
- Generic Pattern:
- Total Questions 50. First 30 questions carries 1 mark each, second 10 questions carries 1 mark each, third 5 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Total Marks : 60
Swastick Book Box integrates with IGKO Class - 5 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB IGKO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.